Who are we
Munoz Law brings a wealth of business
experience to the table.
She has worked as in-house counsel with for-profit and not-for-profit corporations. Her experience is diverse and includes providing legal services related to:
- print and online publishing
- trademark registration
- copyright licensing
- online distribution
- software development agreements
- enterprise system installations
- contract negotiation
- product development agreements
- non-profit organizations
- employment issues
Memberships and Honors:
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Hispanic Bar Association
- Pro Bono College of Texas – 2015
- Volunteer: Human Rights Initiative of North Texas
- Volunteer: Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program
- Award: HRI 2015 Volunteer All-Star (Human Rights Initiative)
- Writing – Including the elusive “Book” that every attorney dreams of writing.
- Reading – Regency Romance, Civil War Nonfiction & Fiction, and Contemporary Fiction.
- Futile attempts to manage the lives of her adult children.
- Playing with her little granddaughter.
Henrietta lives in Dallas, Texas. She and the love of her life, Armando Vidal, married more than forty years ago as college students. They are the proud parents of four grown children and two spoiled yappy dogs.